Our Money Back Guarantee For Shipped Items Only, Not Items Picked Up In Store By Buyer:
- If your item is shipped and it is not as we described, you may return the item for a full refund of the purchase price if it is returned in the condition it left our store unless the damage was incurred during shipping. That is between the buyer and shipper.
- For all returns, whatever the reason, buyer must notify us of return within 2 days of receipt of your item (no exceptions). We must receive the item within 10 days of receipt by buyer unless Aardvark approves differently.
- Buyer Pays Return Shipping. Amount buyer paid seller for item only (not shipping) will be fully refunded once item is returned to seller in original condition. (see #4)
- We must receive item in the condition we sent it in order to receive full refund for cost of the item originally paid to Aardvark Antiques.
*****If returning your item for reason other than #1, you pay return shipping for a refund less restocking fee of 15%. In order to get refunded the item must be returned in the condition it left our store (no exceptions).
Our Money Back Guarantee For Items Picked Up At Our Store By Buyer:
- If the item is not as described when you are picking it up, you may get a full refund while still in the store.
- Once buyer the picks up the furniture and it is no longer refundable or returnable.
Our Money Back Guarantee For Cancelled Transactions:
A restock fee of 15% is applied to refunds on cancellations due to:
- Buyer’s remorse (while we do understand changing your mind, the item has been removed from sites therefore causing us to possibly lose a sale from another buyer).
Shipping Cost (shipping can be quite pricey depending on location, which is why we do ask in the ad, more than once, to call for a shipping quote BEFORE purchase if you are not picking up).