For Shipped Items Only, Not Items Picked Up In Store By Buyer:
- If your item is shipped and it is not as we described, you may return the item for a full refund of the purchase price if it is returned in the condition it left our store unless the damage was incurred during shipping. That is between the buyer and shipper.
- For all returns, whatever the reason, buyer must notify us of return within 2 days of receipt of your item (no exceptions). We must receive the item within 10 days of receipt by buyer unless Aardvark approves differently.
- Buyer pays return shipping (Aardvark will not refund any shipping cost)!Amount buyer originally paid to Aardvark Antiques for the item only will be fully refunded once item is returned to seller if the item is in the condition in which it was sent.
*If returning your item for reason other than #1, buyer will pay return shipping for a refund less restocking fee of 15%. In order to get refunded the item must be returned in the condition it left our store (no exceptions).
For Items Picked Up At Our Store By Buyer:
- If the item is not as described when you are picking it up, you may get a full refund while still in the store.
- Once buyer the picks up the furniture and it is no longer refundable or returnable, or exchangeable (no exceptions).